Lightning Strike Counter
The Lightning Strike Counters is a functional device that shows the intact operation of the lighting system by counting the strikes of the lightning from lightning rods and eliminators.
- Lightning discharges counting and saving device requires no external power supply.
- Our Lightning Strike Counter consists of circuitry containing rectifier, capacitor, and memory chips to record lightning events.
- Electronic switching system that is connected to a mechanical counting relay.
- The counter includes a high-frequency transformer.
- Economical and easy to install.
- The lightning strike Counter can be used wherever there is the possibility of a direct lightning strike Counter that may affect valuable equipment or facilities.
- These include communications towers, television stations, oil/gas platforms, high rise buildings, schools, hospitals, factories, and explosive/volatile fuels storage areas.
- Applications that require area protection or that would benefit from the application of an isolated protection system would benefit in particular using the lightning strike Counter.